Getting Ready for Bed

Getting Ready for Bed
Mommy's View of the Kids right before bed time.

1 Corinthians 13

1 Corinthians 13
"Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance".

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dogs

Tommy. Sweet boy.
He brings me so much joy and laughter.
Watching him grow all these months in leaps and bounds, cuddling on the sofa and on the bed, laughing at his puppy dog antics.
Big sweet boy now, from baby red fuzz ball to big ol goof ball blondie.
"Crazy Dog" after giving him a splashing bath.
Tumbling head over heels play wrestling with his best little buddy Callaway.
His joyful sloppy wet kisses, high leaps and jumps when he happily greets me as I walk through the door every single day.
Tommy. My Dear Sweet Baby. Watching you grow and loving you all these months.
I love you so much.
I will miss you so much.
I will see you again. Mommy always loves you. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment