Getting Ready for Bed

Getting Ready for Bed
Mommy's View of the Kids right before bed time.

1 Corinthians 13

1 Corinthians 13
"Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance".

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Peace

Please God, show me how to give and to receive all your peace, joy and love.
Open my heart again.
Let in your light.
Sustain me, so I can live according to your teachings and to your Word.
Help me to completely forgive those who have hurt me, those who do not understand your teachings, and those who choose not to live purely, lovingly.
Set in me a strong and courageous heart so I can bear painful situations.
Help me to continue to be kind, gentle, patient, understanding, empathetic, compassionate and loving.
Help me to glorify your Name in my thoughts, actions and deeds and in how I treat others.
Please live through me every single day, and let me be your instrument, a beacon of hope, and an inspiration for people who need me in their lives as You live through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment