Getting Ready for Bed

Getting Ready for Bed
Mommy's View of the Kids right before bed time.

1 Corinthians 13

1 Corinthians 13
"Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance".

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Presence

I really need to feel your presence, Lord.
I really need you right now in my life, more than ever.

I am being tested more than I feel that I can endure. But with your guidance and
help,I know that I can come through all of this.

Please shelter me under the cool shadow of your wings.
Please give me water to quench my thirst.
Please walk beside me as I feel I am walking this dark path all alone.

Let me not lose sight of the fact that there are many many more in pain and
have it worse off than me than my situation. Help me be compassionate and loving
to these people and I pray for your deliverance.
Help me overcome my weaknesses and obey your Word.
Help me to continue to Love without expectation.
Help me to not become bitter or sad or weary or give up.
Let me continue to have Faith and Trust that your Will is the best for me and others.

Please comfort me as I try to understand why these things happen to us.
Let me not lean on my own understanding or that of man, but Yours alone.
Please show me what you want, what you desire of me and my service to you.

Let me be your instrument to do your will today, tomorrow, and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment