Getting Ready for Bed

Getting Ready for Bed
Mommy's View of the Kids right before bed time.

1 Corinthians 13

1 Corinthians 13
"Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance".

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blog post archive

Here is one of my own favorite blogs from another blog site:

ahh, I smell you on my pillow. I feel your warmth next to mine. your soft hair tickles my face. I feel your loving wet kisses on my cheek and lips. wait. you smell gamey; AHHHHH. Dog breath! I open my eyes; noooo.....is that your spotted butt facing me. I wrinkle my nose to try to get away from your dog door. your stumpy tail wags a hundred miles an hour at me as your sleepy dewy eyes gaze at me lovingly. So much for my romantic dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment