Getting Ready for Bed

Getting Ready for Bed
Mommy's View of the Kids right before bed time.

1 Corinthians 13

1 Corinthians 13
"Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance".

Monday, September 14, 2009

God's take care of his flock

Last week, as I was speeding down Roosevelt, a very busy road in front of
the County Hospital, I had to slam on the breaks as a young pit bull terrier
dog attempted to gallop across four lanes of traffic.

Actually, he weaved in and out of traffic as cars came to sudden stops. He looked so frightened and confused, and I could see the terror in his eyes as he shook and tried to go back from whence he came. He had no collar. He was so skinny.

I watched in horror as traffic continued foward. I wanted to shut my eyes to avoid seeing what I thought would be the inevitable. The horrible.
But I could not see the aftermath. I had to drive on due to traffic pushing me forward.

One week later, as I drove past the freeway overpass, I saw the usual homeless lady in her very provocative skimpy dress. Well,it is very hot here....she always stands under the freeway overpass holding up a sign for donations, and to offer her other services.

well, today, instead of a sign, she was holding a rope attached to a very happy, very content, very excited skinny pit bull terrier dog in tow. Same black and tan markings.

It was great. I had to smile.
God always takes care of his flock.

No comments:

Post a Comment