Getting Ready for Bed

Getting Ready for Bed
Mommy's View of the Kids right before bed time.

1 Corinthians 13

1 Corinthians 13
"Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance".

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Prayer for a Caretaker

Dear Heavenly Father,

You are my help in every need. I know that nothing is too hard for you. Heavenly Father, I am praying and hoping now for the complete healing and restoration of Kevin. Guide my heart and hands so that I may be a true comfort as their caregiver. Give me the peace and strength I need to cope in the days ahead.

Heavenly Father I look to you for guidance. Continue to grant me wisdom. Wisdom to seek you above all things.

I proclaim my complete trust in you for healing , health, strength, wisdom and protection.

Thank you for all that you are in my life and all that you will be in my life. Give me the strength to share your loving kindness with my loved one so that they may experience joy and closeness to You in the face of their diagnosis.

Knowing my oneness with you, Heavenly Father, I pray that Kevin experience true healing.

Thank you, Lord, for sending your word and your healing power and your support during these painful times.

In the powerful Name of Jesus,

Amen

Inspired by R. Moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment