Getting Ready for Bed

Getting Ready for Bed
Mommy's View of the Kids right before bed time.

1 Corinthians 13

1 Corinthians 13
"Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance".

Friday, September 25, 2009

Living

I exist as well.

I have feelings.

I have heart.

I have a heart too.

I have a soul also.

I breathe, my heart beats, I feel. I feel every single day.

I deserve and wish to be acknowledged once----just once in a very long and very great while after being forgotten---that I am a living, breathing, feeling sentient being on this earth that truly loves another and that is loved in return.

I deserve and wish to be greeted respectfully and I deserve and wish to be asked how I am once in a very long great while of silence.

I deserve and wish to be remembered, just once after a long quiet moment; Not cast away as if I am gone from this earth forever and just a split second memory.

How do you care in return? Do you even care at all?
Let someone know that you care. Tell them, once in a great while, that you are thinking of them. Greet them. Ask them how they are. It is that simple.
It will make a whole world of difference. It is so easy. It is so God blessed and so simple, but yet so overlooked.

It is simple.
It is absolutely and completely not selfish at all.

It is, in its most simple and pure form of action: mutual respect.
it is simple consideration by the other person that the other is, indeed, here for the other at the very least, in their thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment