Getting Ready for Bed

Getting Ready for Bed
Mommy's View of the Kids right before bed time.

1 Corinthians 13

1 Corinthians 13
"Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance".

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sandwich

Sweating in the middle of the night.
I'm really hot. Why is it so hot in here?
The airconditioning blows in full blast, the overhead fan humming.
But my heart is pounding. I can't sleep.

I'm itchy. And sweaty.
I'm pinned on both sides.
I wiggle but my arms are pinned against me with my covers.
ACK. I have to go to the bathroom.

I smell the familiar gamey odor. And then I manage to turn on one bedstand light.

Yup. Polka-dotted butthole with wagging stump with sleepy dewey eyes blinking back at me. I look to the other side.
Suddenly a giant paw stretches and pushes on my mouth. Blech.
A brown butthole with slowly waving flag-tail waves slowly back and forth in salute. Green glowing eyes blink slowly at me and hot dog breath is emitted from a large yawning mouth.

Dumbasses....Peee ewww.....my smelly dog sandwich.

Gives me a sense of security and love while he is absent just for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment