Getting Ready for Bed

Getting Ready for Bed
Mommy's View of the Kids right before bed time.

1 Corinthians 13

1 Corinthians 13
"Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance".

Monday, September 28, 2009

Standing outside

I know it's hard, but perhaps I'll never just know just how hard it is.
But I have a good idea.
I'm outside the door looking in through the window. At you...in there on the floor.

It is cold out here too.
I long for the warmth of yesterday.
The warmth of the presence and the embrace. The beam of that smile.
The dance and sparkle in the eyes.

Won't you let me make it easier for you; won't you let me help make the pain less for you. That is what I do, that is what I am here for, that is what God wants me to do for you and for others in my lifetime.

If I can take this thing all away for you, I would; I would even trade places with you.

Really. Truly. Because when you hurt, I hurt too. It doesn't matter who has this.
It affects us.

Don't you see? I can see now; What is most important. Can you see?

You may not feel it is helpful. You may feel that it is a bother.
Someday, you'll see that I was standing next to you holding out my hand to you all the while while you were there inside, seeming alone on the floor...

No comments:

Post a Comment