Getting Ready for Bed

Getting Ready for Bed
Mommy's View of the Kids right before bed time.

1 Corinthians 13

1 Corinthians 13
"Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance".

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Why bother...

You ask me why do you even bother, now that you are so very very tired so much of the time.

Well, for one thing, so I can bother you back.

Who else is there to get annoyed at me bothering you incessantly; I am reminding you, essentially, that you are a living, feeling being that is currently feeling annoyed and bothered by me. I'll gladly take that.

Also, the most important thing is that there are many many people who want and need you on this earth at the moment, and we are not ready for you to just not bother with us anymore, ofcourse, until YOU tell us not to bother you anymore.

The fur balls and I...we need you back---terribly.

It is an aching empty feeling; a void that can only be filled when you are whole again. When we hear you laugh again, if not with us, then AT us, we'll gladly take that, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment